Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jakarta Fashion and Food Festival 2011

Last may, I went to Jakarta Fashion and Food Festival (JFFF) 2011. It was the 8th JFFF event and held from 14-29 May 2011 at Mal Kelapa Gading, Jakarta and Harris Hotel & Convention. Not only presented a fashion show festival, JFFF was also hold a fashion and make up, which is Gading Fashion Entrepreneurship Awards (GFEA) and Make Up Gading Beauty Awards colaborate with Martha Tilaar Group.  Generally JFFF was supported by 78 Indonesian designer, they were consist of well known designers, and early designer. This time JFFF theme was Inculturation "transforming indonesia into global taste".

 
I’m so proud that one of my highschool mate Aninda Aviani by her own clothing line, AVANAVA can join JFFF and showing her own design. But sadly, I can attend her fashion show, because I’ve to work on some agreement at my office. But I can give you some picture from AVANAVA Collection from JFFF 2011, Student Collection: ITB `Go Green`, 21st may 2011. Here is some sneak peak from ninda :)

Next day, on 22th May 2011
I’m so happy that i was invited to attend Fashion show by Indonesian Creative Designers : Ready To Wear and "CROSSOVER" Postour & Co by Luwi Saluadji .

Indonesian Creative Designer : Ready To Wear

 
 

The most attracted me in Indonesian Creative Designer Fashion Show was the vary unique design of the shoes, such as combaining wedges and stiletto. These are my favorite shoes.

"CROSSOVER" Postour & Co by Luwi Saluadji 

Here's Luwi Saluadji Collection called Crossover. This Collection is presents Man casual-ready to wear. Featuring model Irwansyah, Samuel Rizal and Restu Sinaga.

Rio Febrian singing " Rumah Kita" in Luwi Saluadji Fashion Show.
Aditya closed the show with his new single "Juwita". I like his song and he has a nice dance move :)


Luwi Saluadji's concept is very entertaining, present his collection with uniting a story theme, music performance and feature model completely make a entertaining show. Bravo to Luwi Saluadji! and overall Samuel Rizal is too cute to handle :p
Beside fashion show, there was a Fashion Point. From a lot of line, there is a two brand that caught me! “Batiken” Lawasan ready to wear their use batik material, and her design it's cute and adorable also"TorajaMelo" by Dina Midiani.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top