Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jakarta Fashion Week 2012 : Heidy Kalalo for Mango Indonesia

On November 2011, I was invited to attend Jakarta Fashion Week 2012 : Heidy Kalalo for Mango Indonesia fashion show. Heidy Kalalo is a well known fashion blogger from Indonesia and fashion stylish for AMICA Magazine. This is my first time to JFW 2012, so happy! We are all invited to wear an animal print dress code, Rrarr!

Heidy for Mango Indonesia fashion show was a full of attention. First of all, because the fashion show open for public and the clothes are just great. I think Heidy well represent her self in her styling, It was chic and so heidy. In my thoughts a good stylish have their own style, and it will be seen if their styling represent their own characteristic.

Sadly, because my camera was low battery during the show, here’s the recap from the fashion show (courtesy pictures belongs to Heidy Kalalo and The Blanc Notes). 


 
 

 
 
 Big thanks to my dearest friend, Ririe Ichsana, a cosmogirl fashion stylish for giving me the invitation. 

1 comment:

back to top