Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Legally Couture Finally Bachelor of Law

Hey guys! It's been a while since my last post on March 2012. I had been busy working on my thesis to finish my law degree and get my own title : bachelor of law or in Indonesia known as Sarjana Hukum (S.H).  Since i had to focus on the thesis, i can't blogging for a view time.

Anyway, speaking of my thesis or called "Penulisan Hukum" in my university, the title is: Implemented Loan Agreement Practice between International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and The Government of Indonesia Republic on The Subject of Power Transmission Development Project and It’s Implications from The Perspective of International Treaty”. 

Or in Indonesian: “Praktik Pembuatan Loan Agreement antara International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) dengan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Tentang Power Transmission Development Project dan Implikasinya dalam Perspektif Hukum Perjanjian Internasional”

Since i learn about facility agreement during my internship and working at law firm, i begin interested about this issue. And because i take an International Law as my concentration, i have to discuss about international law issue in my thesis.

 

After almost 2 hours struggle, answer and defend my thesis in front of examiner judges (consist of 3 international law lecturer in Law Faculty, Gadjah Mada University). Yeay! Alhamdulillah! Thank God! Finally i get my bachelor of law degree. I have my own title "Cempaka Kaulika, S.H.". First of all, I wanna say thank you to my family and my best friends for their prayer, love and support all this time. Really, i'm nothing without them, i meant it. 


Throughout 4 years studied at University to learn about law theory and 1 year studied in practice of law, i found that to become a good lawyer or law practitioner, theory as equal important as practice of law. I really recommend to all you guys who's been study in law faculty or foremost those who want to become a law practitioner, please do the internship. Because the world of work is highly different with our world when we were studied in university. In internship we are not only gain the law science and how to implemented in the law practice, but we also learn about work ethic and how to work professionally with other people.

Stay dreamin, believe and make it happen. XX!

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top