Friday, June 29, 2012

Jakarta Fashion Market : A Tribute to Lady Gaga

Another late post about fashion event, sorry guys. Anyway on 9th of June, i came to an event named  "Jakarta Fashion Market". This time the organizer collaborated with @IndoProGaga @ProjectLilMonID and @GAGA_INDONESIA to held a tribute event to Lady Gaga. Since i know there will be a Gaga costume party and fashion show by Little Monster, i'm excited to attend the event. I wonder, how couture and cool-quirky their could be. Also there was a flash mob, awesome! Salute to all Indonesian little monster. Here's some pictures from the event :)


What i love about Jakarta Fashion Market, they can provide a good quality of products with affordable price. Can't hold myself, i bought a tribal headband and peace bracelet from Loony. The best part for booth participant, Astrid Reiza organizer held a contest and give a prize of a custom made Gaga camera and a accessories to the winner. Does just that, there was also a booth brand contest for the best packaging booth and best crowd.

The best costume for Gaga's Tribute fashion show goes to : Kiki @kikipoker

The most favorite costume for Gaga's Tribute goes to : Fahad @fahadick

The best crowd booth : Loony

The best packaging booth : Wear Mustache

 
 

Honestly, i'm disappointed about the cancellation of Lady Gaga Born This Way Concert. I believe thousands of Gaga's concert ticket holders have been waiting for such a long time to see her performance in our country. Everyone has their own right to speak their opinion, so i am. Despite from all her controversies, Gaga is one of inspirational people for me. With her creativity and confident, i'm inspired with Gaga fashion sense. She taught me about what high fashion is. Her concern about anti-bullying, does inspired me to respect other people. Don't look down to other people. I've read that Gaga had ever said : "i had a boyfriend who told me i'd never succeed, never nominated for Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped i'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee and f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me." I guess his ex is the one who must be ashamed now. Also about her tough stories in the school life, Gaga proves that she's successful now and able to inspired a lot of people.  

"Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world." -Lady Gaga

"If you are not being bullied all I would say - cause I like to talk about the other side of it as well - is you know, be someone that nurtures, and if there's someone in your class that maybe doesn't have a lot of friends, be the person that sits with them in the cafeteria sometimes; be the bigger person." -Lady Gaga


Nobody's perfect in this world, everyone has their strengths and weakness. Idolized and inspired by someone that does not mean we have to follow all of his actions and behavior. As a human, who has been gifted a mind and intelligence, we should have an ability to sort out what is good and bad. Take the positive side and left  the negative side. Most importantly, wide our mind and thoughts. Think smart and wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top